Initial Issue Paper
Initial Work and Cooperation Plan
Policy Papers and Research
The Place Of Civil Society Actors And Parliaments In E-Governance Programming
(Analysis Of E-Governance In Belarus, Ukraine And Lithuania)
Initial project timetable
- Start project in March 2005
- March 2005 - July 2005 : Research for the project report with the focus on governmental programs and strategies. I plan to stay for some time in Kiev and in Vilnius during this period for research purposes.
- July 2005 - August 2005 Analysis of the collected data, preparation of interim report
- September 2005- December 2006: Further research with the focus on CSOs participation in e-gov initiatives and on opportunities and risks for parliamentarians. Two more visits to Kiev and Vilnius for research purposes. A "scenario" development. Delphi analysis of developed scenario
- August 2005-January 2006: The bulk of the report will be written during this period
- January 2006 - March 2006: The report and research will be finalized within this period.
- End of the project April 2005
[More Details Download]