in Prague, The Czech Republic, on 20th May, 1955
- 1980 Czech Civil Engineering University in Prague, Traffic Engineering
- 1979 Charles University Prague, Romanian Studies.
- 1989 Traffic Engineering Institute, Head of Traffic Survey Unit
-1993 Railway Research Institute, Head of Research Group
- 1997 Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Director of the
Department for Non Governmental Relations and the Czechs Living Abroad
- 2001 Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Romania and the Republic of
- 2002 Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Director of the
Analysis and Policy Planning Department
- " -
Director of the Central European Department
1989 – one of the founding members of the Association for Helping the
Czechs Living in Romania.
- 1993 participated in several missions by the International Helsinki Federation
for Human Rights, observing the elections as well as specific human rights
issues in Romania
elected member of the Synodical Council of the Evangelical Church of the
a series of articles, analyzing mainly the situation in Romania and other
Central and East European countries.
with three children.
languages: English, Romanian, German
to the Main Page