Title of the Project: Establishing Administrative Judiciary in the Republic of Macedonia: Ideas and Prospects
- Conduct analysis of the existing system of legal remedies for internal control of administrative act's legality in the Republic of Macedonia;
- Develop concrete suggestions for reducing the existing number of special legal remedies;
- Introduce a concept of a new system of judiciary control over the administration into Macedonian context;
- Point out the need of further modification regarding Macedonian Law on Public Attorney (Ombudsman);
- Write a research and policy paper in coordination with mentors for Macedonian Ministry of Justice; Ombudsman Institution in the Republic of Macedonia , Macedonian Supreme Court and Faculty of Law in Skopje.