2003 International Policy Fellow
2003 Fellowship Topic Area: Public Health
Policy: Tobacco Economics Research and Advocacy
1. Tobacco legislation in Ukraine: advertising and other issues. - Abstracts
of 10th World Conference on Tobacco or Health, Beijing, China, 1997, p. 86.
2. Tobacco or Health in Ukraine. - ADIC-Ukraine, 1997 (Ukrainian version - 55 pp, short English version - 14 pp.).
3. Changing of Tobacco Taxes: Pro's and Con's. - Finances of Ukraine, N 8, 1997, pp. 24-28 (in Ukrainian).
4. Abusive International Marketing and Promotion Tactics by Philip Morris and RJR Nabisco in Ukraine. - In: Global Aggression, INFACTS's 1998 People Annual Report, New York, 1998, pp. 77-83.
5. Main Facts on Tobacco. - ADIC-Ukraine, 1998, 22 pp. (in English, Russian http://adic.org.ua/nosmoking/books/tobfacts/tobfacts.htm and Ukrainian).
6. Economics of tobacco control in Ukraine from the public health perspective. Research supported by the World Bank. - Kiev, 2002, 128 pp. (available online in Russian http://www.adic.org.ua/adic/econ-rep/index.html and in English http://www.adic.org.ua/adic
7. "There are very few laws that could save more human lives than this one... Problems of anti-tobacco legislation" (in Russian) Kiev, 2001, 87 pages. ( http://www.adic.org.ua/nosmoking/books/policybook/)
8. Light lie, or how tobacco industry lies to the light cigarettes consumers" (in Russian). - Kiev, 2001, 24 pages. (http://www.adic.org.ua/sober-cool/thematic/lightlie/).
9. "How to become a non-smoker" (in Russian) - Kiev, 2001, 40 pages.
10. “How I can help to quit to a beloved one” (in Russian). - Kiev, 2001, 48 pages.