- Plamen Makariev
- Financing Environmental Protection: The Role of Economic Instruments in Serbia Belgrade Center for European Integration; Nomos & Physis, Athens2005.
- Assessment of the Economic Value of Environmental Degradation in Serbia Environmental Capacity Building Program: an EU-funded project managed by the European Agency for Reconstruction2004.
- Reform of Market Based Instruments of Environmental Policy in the Republic of Serbia. A background document for the Serbian National Environmental Policy Plan Environmental Capacity Building Program: an EU-funded project managed by the European Agency for Reconstruction2004.
- Institutional Aspects of the Serbian Electricity Industry Restructuring and Deregulation Center for International Private Enterprise2000.
- Lessons from the Restructuring of the Hungarian Electricity Industry American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy2000.
- Constitutional Law and Political Systems Prosvetno delo2003.
- Multi-ethnic coexistence in the Republic of Macedonia before and after 2001 Local Government and Public Service Reform Initiative2002.
- Organization of power in the Republic of Macedonia Law Faculty - Skopje2001.
- The notion of executive power Law Faculty-Skopje2001.
- Constitutional Law Makedonska riznica1999.
- Executive Power in Democratic Systems Matica Makedonska1999.
- Politics and Institutions Prosvetno delo1999.
- A Test of Maturity: The Genocide Factor in Armenia’s Foreign Policy Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia2005.
- Russia and Turkey in the South Caucasus: Geostrategic Dimension Center for Strategic Analysis "SPECTRUM"2005.