MILENA DRAGICEVIC-SESIC, Ph.D.
- Rector of University of Arts, Belgrade
- Professor at the School of Drama Arts, Belgrade University of Arts (Cultural Management, Cultural studies, Media studies) - since 1978
- Director of the Institute for the Theater, film, radio and TV, School of drama arts, Belgrade - 1990-1997, 1999-2000.
- President of the Festival Board - BELEF (Belgrade Summer Festival), 1997-2000 and member of City Committee for Culture since May 1997.
- Member of the Executive board Soros Fund Yugoslavia (1992 - 1998)
- Chair of the Strategic working group for culture in 1998; Member of Evaluation Task Force for Art & Culture programs of Soros fondations, 1998 -1999
- Chair of Art and Culture SubBoard, OSI Budapest, since 1999
- Member of Project Council G 17 +
- Member of the Board of the European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers – ENCATC /1992-1997), Board of Yugoslav Drama Theater (since 2000), Board of Institute for Cultural Development (since 2001).
- Member of: Yugoslav sociological association, Association Internationale des sociologues de langue francaise, The International association for cultural economics, Yugoslave Association for performing Arts, Yustat - Board Vice-president.
- Member of Council of administration: European Diploma in Cultural Project Management (Foundation Marcel Hicter, Bruxelles), and ECUMEST, Dijon-Bucarest,
- Programme coordinator of Culture & gender studies Department at AAEN (Alternative academic educational network), Belgrade
- Editor in chief of the review: Kultura (since 1998) and Proceedings for Drama Arts, yearly review of Faculty of Drama Arts. Worked in editorial boards of the reviews: Kultura, since 1984, Potkulture, 1985- 1988, and Socioloski pregled (sociological review) 1992-1994, and in European Journal for Cultural policy, 1993- 1997.
- Editor of the book serials: Media studies (Fondation Soros Yugoslavia), Art & Management at University of Arts, Apatrides (1992-1993) at radio B92.
- 1975: Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Diploma: Organization of cultural activities
- 1976-1977: University Paris VIII Vincennes, Department: Theater, filiere: Animation socio-culturelle, etude de Doctorat du 3eme cycle (mentor: Prof. Andre Veinstein), these: Les equipements socio-culturels et l'animation socio-culturelle en region parisienne, these de D.E.A. (diplome d'etude approfondies), University Paris VIII, juin,1977.
- 1977-1978: University Paris V - Rene Descartes, Department: Sociologie de l'education - etude de Doctorat du 3eme cycle (mentor: prof.Joffre Dumazedier)
- 1981. Institutional system of French cultural policy, MA. thesis, Faculty of dramatic arts, Belgrade.
- Ph.D. thesis: Literary communication and cultural animation, Philological faculty, University of Belgrade, Belgrade,1990.
Consultancy & projects (most important):
- Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Department: Cultural management, Since 1978.
- Diploma in European cultural project management, (course supported by Council of Europe, Unesco and Foundation Marcel Hicter, Brussels) since 1990 to now. Member of the Orientation Board of European Diploma.
- As guest professor held lectures at: City university London (February 1990), Pedagogical faculty, University of Rijeka (may 1990.), Faculty of Architecture, Belgrade, 1996- 1999., ECUMEST, Bucarest, 1995 -99.., Art management department, University of Arts, Skopje, Macedonia, nov. 1996; GITIS, Moscow Theatre School - Summer school for theatre managers, 1996; Leader of Summer school in cultural policy and art management in Central Europe, 1-15 September 1996 (Dresden, Prague, Wroclaw); Art administration course, Athens, May 1998, Postgraduate course, Arsec, Lyon 1998 - 2000, Belgrade Alternative Academic Network, 1999-2000. University of Jyvaskyla, Finland 1999, Jageilonian University, Krakow, 1999, etc.Teacher and member of Conseil d`Administration ECUME, Dijon (postgraduate in Art management); Lyon II Sociology department,
- Professor at Moscow School of Social and Economical Sciences, dept. Cultural mana-gement, since 1999.
- External examiner for the Master Programme "Art & Media Mana-gement in a European Context", Utrecht School of the Arts & Open University London.
- Director, Summer school of CEU Budapest: Cultural policy & cultural management, 1999 & 2000
- Member of the Committee of ENCATC project – Calliope, training for the trainers, (course designe and lectures for 2nd Caliope seminar in Salzburg, dec. 1998.
- Art Management courses for professionals: Zentrum fur Kulturforschung, Bonn - course : Audience research and dev., in Bremen, 25-26 June 1991, United college, Belgrade; Credibel business school, Belgrade, EAST-EAST art management training course, Soros fund, Belgrade, 1996,.Museum management course for National Ass. Of Museums, Belgrade 1995; Theatre marketing course, Novi Sad, 1996; Library Management Course, National Library, June 1997; Library Marketing Consultancy project, Vrnjacka banja, nov. 1997; Cultural management and city cultural policy, Zrenjanin, january 1998, Enterpreneurship in culture, project, Kikinda, February 1998, Regional Cultural policy and management, Temisoara July 1998, Regional cultural policy and management, Vilnius-Nida, September 1998, Library marketing project: Library plus, G.Milanovac, 1998; Seminar for theatre managers, Sofia, oct. 1998; Art management training, Riga, jan. 1999; Project management for art practitioners in Macedonia, Ohrid 1999, Destination Balkan – Eastern & South West Art Council Boards, England 1999; Summer school for LIS (librarian) education, Moscow, June 26-July 7 2000; 6-8 July, 2000. Sinaja, Rumunia - seminar: Policies for culture (legislation and cultural policy development) for member of parliaments and NGO`s, Training for journalist (Belgrade, Novi Sad & Nis), 2000, Fundraising in culture, Belef, Beograd, Sep. 2000, 6-9. sept. 2000. From Art production to art market, Labin, Croatia; Cultural policy of Montenegro (French Cult. Center & British Council), Budva, march -april 2001., Gallery management and curratorialship/ SouthEast Europe, Belgrade, april 2001, NGOmanagement, Dubrovnik, May 2001. Library management, Podgorica, Center for permanent education of librarians, May 2001., etc.
languages known and level of ability:
- PALGO center – leader of the Team for culture & media, within project: Capacity building for local administration – 40 cities, 2001-2002.
- Trainer-consultant for the project Kultura Nova – training for NGOs in culture, 3 year project of European Cultural Foundation, Amsterdam, 2001- 2003
- Director of the project: Developing City cultural policy and management / realizing in 10 cities in Serbia: Zrenjanin, Kragujevac, Cacak, Uzice, Sombor, Subotica, Pancevo, Nis, Jagodina. (for NGO / Magna agenda) – 1998-99
- Revitalization of cultural centers – project for City of Belgrade 1998
- Project leader: diagnostics and Remodelling of Cultural center – Halles de Schaerbeck, Bruxelles, 1996., 1999.
- Museum and gallery audience – strategies for development in Serbia (1995- 1997)
- Strategy and policy for Art and Culture and Publishing programs of Soros fondation, Belgrade 1992 - 1998
- Rural schools as promoteurs of culture, action project, 1989.
- Sponsoring culture – models, Belgrade 1988.
- Cultural activities in rural areas, 1987
- Cultural tourism project, Montenegrotourist, Budva 1984.
- Cultural policy and administration in city of Prijepolje, 1979.
- French & English: spoken and written
- Russian - passive knowledge
BOOKS AND EDITIONS (books and editorial work)
- Culture - management, animation, marketing, (with B.Stojkovic), CLIO, Belgrade, 1994, 1996, 2nd revised edition, 2000 3rd revised enlarged edition
Art management (in english), Soros Yu Fund, Belgrade 1996
Art management (in lithuanian), In-Training Center for Cultural workers, Vilnius, 1998.
Cultural management (in russian), Novosibirsk, 2000
Cultural management (in mongolian), Ulan Bator, 2001
- Urban spectacle, with I. Shentevska, CLIO, Belgrade, 2000.
- Neofolk culture (audience and its stars), Zoran Stojanovic, Novi Sad, 1994.
- Art and alternative (theatre, communication, animation), Institute for the theater,
film, radio and television, Belgrade,1992. (201 pages,index, engl.summary)
- Horizons of reading (cultural animation in libraries), Belgrade public library, 1993.
- Arts and Marketing, ed., Institute for the theater, film, radio and television, Belgrade, 1993.
- From book to reader, Belgrade, 1988.(pp.5-119 and 247-269)
- Organization of cultural activities (with B.Stojkovic), Zavod za izdavanje udzbenika Srbije, Belgrade,1989.
- British cultural studies, (with Ratka Maric) Kultura n.84-87/1989.
- French cultural studies, Gradina,n.9-10/1987.
- Organization of cultural activities in diploma works of students,
Kulturni zivot, n.1-2/1987.
- Tourism and culture, Kultura, n.60-61/1983.
- The Theater of oppressed of Augusto Boal, Gradina, Nis, 1984.
Published texts in books of other editors/ authors
- The art of protest, in: Velimir Ćurgus Kazimir – Ten years against, Serbian citizens in fight for democracy and open society, 1991-2001., Media center, Belgrade, 2001.
- Claude Mollard – ingineering culture, foreword for the book: Claude Mollard –
Cultural ingineering, CLIO, Beograd, 2000.
- Mizoginy in mass media, in: Mapping mizoginy in Serbia, ed. Marina Blagojevic, AZIN,
- Network – metaphora or instrument, in: European cultural networks, BalkanKult,
Beograd, 2001., pp. 5-10
- Pladoyer for new culture of communication, foreword for the book: Business
communication by Marina Markovic, CLIO, Belgrade, 2000.
- The Iconography and Slogans of Civil Society and Civil Protest 96/97, in: Civil
society in countries in transition, ed. by Nadia Skenderovic Cuk and Milan
Podunavac, ALD, Subotica, 1999. pp.527-540
- Library – misterious coffin (Discovering of libraries in electronic media), in
Librarianship at the end of the century, Collect. n. 3, Librarian society of Serbia,
Belgrade, 1999. pp.193 - 204
- Marketing metaphores (foreword), u: Keith Diggl –Art marketing, serbian translation,
CLIO, Beograd, 1998.
- Vanguard citations in performances of the student protest, in Culture of protest – protest of
culture, ed. Ceda Cupic, FPN, Belgrade, 1998.
- Street as a political space - the space of carnivalization, in Polish language, in: Obywatelski
protest i karnawal uliczny, Wydawnictvo Fundacji Humaniora, Poznan, 1998.
- Theatre art from politics to provocation, in: Art why?, Esthetical society of Serbia, Belgrade
- Multicultural iconography of civil protest in Belgrade 1996-97 – The xenophobia of the
authorities ridiculed, in: Interculturality versus rasism and xenophobia, ed. B. Jaksic,
- City as a space for theatre performances, in: City, spectacle, identity, YUSTAT, Belgrade,
1997, pp. 13-21
- Strategy of desire - the secret art of seduction, foreword, in: Dragana Culic - Creative radio
publicity, Pont, Belgrade, 1997.
- Central Europe, cultural managers as mediators,in: Challenges for Cultural
Policy and Management in Central and Eastern Europe, Council of Europe,
Strasbourg, 1997 (DECS-Cult/Form (97)1+
- Kulturpolitik, in: Verschwiegenes SERBIEN, Stimmen fur die Zukunf?, Irina Schlosar
(Hrgs.), Wieser Verlag, Klagenfurt-Salzburg, 1997., pp.125-140
- MittelEuropa: Der Kulturmanager als Vermittler, in: Herausforderungen an Kulturpolitik
und Kulturmanagement in Mittel und Osteuropa, herausgegeben S.Wesner, Leipziger
- Documentaries and ethics, in: Film and video, ed. Milan Knezevic, Belgrade, 1997. pp.97 -106
- Sociokulturnaja politika kak instrument regionalnogo razvitija, u: Panorama kulturnoj žiznj
stran SNG i Baltiji, informacioni zbornik, br. 11, Rosijskaja gosudarstvenaja biblioteka, Moskva,
novembar 1996, pp. 54-56
- New folk culture: games and gadgets, in: Dragoljub Djordjevic, Sociology forever, Nis,
gimn. Svetozar Markovic, 1996.
- The pursuit of identity, in: Svetlana Stefanovic - Management personality,
Jugoslovenski savet za razvoj menadzmenta, Beograd, 1997., pp. 286-293
- Authoritarian system, Authonomy of the Media and Civil Society, in: The suppressed civil society, ed. Vukasin Pavlovic, Eko center, Belgrade, 1995.
- Instrumentalization of art, in: Interculturality, ed. by Bozidar Jaksic, Drava ferlag, Klagenfurt, 1995.
- Cultural policy in Serbia, in: Serbia between past and future, ed. Dusan Janjic, Institute for social studies, Belgrade, 1995, pp.351-365 (in english)
- Foreword for the book: Radio profiles by Nikola Maricic, Radio Belgrade, Belgrade, 1994.
- Subcultures, art alternative and new social movements, in: Youth cultural center, ed. Ratko Pekovic and Ratko Sutic, pp.99-122, Belgrade, 1994.
Foreword: Cultural management in the posttotalitarian society, for the book: Theatre management by A. Dundjerovic, ed. Theater Museum, Belgrade, 1993.
- Interkulturelle Erziehung und Menschenrechte, editors: Vladimir Wakounig & Brigitte
Busch, Drava verlag, Klagenfurt, 1992., text: Streiflichter aus Serbien, pp.167-173
- Marketing approach in forming business policy of cultural institutions, in:
Marketing system and strategic management, edited by Jovan Todorovic & Dragutin Vracar, Ekonomski fakultet, Beograd, 1992. (pp.37-47)
- School as a cultural center, Prosveta, Nis (editor: Veselin Ilic),
pp. 101 - 122, 160-161
- Culture and society, Skolska knjiga, Zagreb, 1990. (pp.150-159)
- Discovering the future, ed.IIC and CIDID, Belgrade, 1988.
(pp.179-195 and 367-369)
Numbers/titles in bold means that text is printed in foreign language (translated in English, German, Polish, French, Russian and Lithuanian).
- Progress of Technology and Development of Arts and Culture, International congress, CECOS and Economic Faculty, Subotica, 20-21.October 1983.
- The Regional Planning of the Functional System of the Cultural Institutions for the XXI century, Yugoslav congress, CECOS, Novi Sad, 17-19 November 1983.
- Developing a cultural tourism in Dalmatia, Yugoslav congress, Split,
20 February 1984.
- Life-styles of youth, World research Congress on Free Time and Leisure, Marly le Roi, France, September 24-28-1984.
- Education of cultural organizers in Yugoslavia (paper only), Internat.conference, Hamburg, 12-14.November 1987.
- The participation of women in cultural development, International symposium, Ljubljana, Faculty for sociology, 16-18 Nov.1988.
- Culture in the Yugoslav tourist offer, Yugoslav symposium, Sava center,Belgrade,16 Dec.1986.
- Cultural policy in the domain of literature and books, scientific meeting: Cultural policy in the time of crisis, Belgrade, June 1987.
- Impact of mass media on everyday life and culture of the rural youth, Scientific meeting of the rural sociologist, Vrdnik, October 1987.
- Cultural rights, conference, Institute for cultural development, Belgrade, 26 October 1987.
- Politics of prizes in cultural life, conference, Belgrade, 27 April 1988.
- Profession - organization of cultural activities, Yugoslav congress:Culture and society, Zagreb,16 Oct.1988.
- Library - modern cultural institution, symp., Belgrade, 22.Nov.1988.
- Cultural policy and the changes in Yugoslav society, Faculty for political sciences, Belgrade, 6 June 1989.
- Cultural life of the peasant family, scientific meeting, Vrdnik, October 1989.
- Management in culture and art life, Scientific meeting "Aleksandar Djuraskovic",
Varazdin, June 1989.
- Arts marketing research and socio-cultural research in Yugoslavia, 6th international conference on cultural economics, Umea (Sweden), June 10-13 1990.
- Education of art managers in Yugoslavia, 2nd meeting of the European network of cultural administration training centers, Barcelona, 14th December 1990.
- Independent media in multicultural society, 3rd congress of FERL (European Federation of Community Radios), Wienna-Carinthia, 16-20 May 1991.
- Cultural chart in Serbia, conference: Cultural policy in Serbia in new circumstances, Belgrade, June 1991.
- Statistical data as a tool of fostering competition among arts institutions, 2nd Hanseatic conference : Statistics for Cultural Policy and Management, Bremen, 23-24 June 1991.
- Collective memories and historical consciousness in rural areas as factor of integral development, paper, conference of rural sociologists: Integral development of rural areas, Vrdnik, 17 October 1991.
- Cultural celebrations in the time of transition, Conference, Kulturno-prosvetna zajednica Srbije, 25.12.1991.
- Teaching management at the University of Arts, Conference organized by the Management Center of Belgrade University, 21. May 1992.
- Business and art policies of cultural institutions, Conference held in Belgrade 10 July 1992. (Serbian Chamber of Commerce)
- Culture in ethnic war in Yugoslavia, European Civique Forum, Forcalquier, France, 8-15 August 1992.
- Neofolk war culture - kitsch patriotism, Serbian Sociological Association, Belgrade, 1 June 1992.
- Impact of American Mass culture on Yugoslave neofolk culture, Meeting of two worlds, Congress, Faculty for Philosophy, Belgrade, 12-13 October 1992.
- Media War and Hate, International congress: Media in the Common European House, Uzgorod, Ukraine, 18-25 October 1992.
- Creating new town myths - city marketing, International Congress: Urban culture and ecology, Nis, 6 November 1992.
- Ethics of cultural manager, Seminary of the European network of Centres for cultural adminstrators education, Warsaw, 10-16 December 1992.
- The role of cultural reviews in Yugoslavia today, Oxford, conference: The future of journals in Eastern and Central Europe, 15-16 January 1992.
- Mass media and cultural animation, Conference: Mass media in education, 12 & 13 May, Belgrade, 1993.
- Book publishing and marketing, Marketing & Arts, Conference, Institute for the theatre, film, radio and TV, Belgrade, June 1993.
- Management of cultural reviews in Central & Eastern European Countries, Prague, June 1993. (Soros Foundation Conference)
- Intercultural studying in areas of conflicts, EFIL seminar: "Intercultural learning in Conflict Areas", Graz, Austria, 24-27 February 1994.
- Philosophy of the network, Anual conference of the Cultural administration Training Centers, Strasbourg, France, 8-10 April 1994.
- Statistics in strategic management and developing competitivness. International
management conference, Zlatibor, 19-21. maj 1994.
- Cultural policy and modern theatre management, Conference: Theatre in actual socio-economic situation, Sterijino pozorje, Novi Sad, 1.6. 1994.
- Instrumentalization of arts - stimulans to xenophobia and national megalomania, paper for the international conference: Interculturality in multhiethnic societies, 2- 4. 6.1994, Beograd
- The importance of local media networking in Eastern Europe, Conference of the independent radio station in Eastern Europe, Belgrade, 1-3. septembar 1994.
- The authoritarian system, the authonomy of media and civil society in Yougoslavia today, The opressed civil society in Serbia, international conference, Belgrade, 6-7 January 1995.
- The culture of regions - regions of culture, Conference: Regional cultural development, Moscow-Jaroslav, 1-7. Juni 1995,
- New elites, media and dominant cultural model , UNESCO Conference on
culture and development in the countries in transition, Moscow, 19/21.
- Alternative theatre in Yugoslavia today, Infant, Novi Sad, July 1995.
- Techno theatre, Annual Conference of Yug. esthetic society, december 1995.
- Spectacle in the cities, International conference: City, spectacle, identity,
Belgrade, 28 February - 1 March 1996
- Central Europe, cultural managers as mediators, International Symposium: Challenges for Cultural Policy and Management in Central and Eastern Europe, Zittau, 13-15 September 1996.
- Citations of avant/guard arts in civil protest 1996/97 in Belgrade, Symposium: The Culture of Protest, Faculty of Political Sciences, February, 1997.
- Civil society in Citizens and Student Protest in Belgrade 96-97, Budapest, 7-9 Mart 1997.
- Critical evaluation of Publishingh Support Strategic Paper, Budapest, Conference: Publishing Strategies in Eastern and Central Europe 9-11. Mart 1997.
- Performans: co-existence or intercrossing of art disciplines, International Symposium: Folclore, Music, Art work, University of Arts, Belgrade, April 1997.
- Multicultural iconography of civil protest / ironized xenophobia of power, International Symposium: Interculturality versus rasism and xenophobia, Belgrade, 17 /19 May 1997.
- Invisible Theatre on the streets of Belgrade (W.Reich and A.Boal, Worried September 1997 in Belgrade), International Conference: Streets and squares as performing areas, 23-25 October 1997.
- Enterpreneurialship in culture, Conference: Management – Innovation – Enterprenerialship, Zrenjanin, May 1998.
- Cultural policy in Central Europe – between local and global, 2nd International conference: Crossroads in Cultural studies, Tampere, 28th June – 2nd July 1998
- key-note speaker on conference: SouthEasternEurope – An Agenda for the 21st century (working group on Culture) – 5-7. mart 1999.
- Conference: New cultural dynamics in Europe, (ENCATC,annual assembly) Paris, 5-7. maj 1999.
- CNN versus RTS, Graz, conference: Media, art and war, Forumparkstatdst. 18 i 19. jun 1999.
- Culture and Activity III, Debrecen, 28-30 October, 1999, Enterpreneurship in Culture - Between Business and Civil Society (Vállakozás a kultúrában - az üzlet és a civil társadalom között)+ Zavrsno izlaganje
- The future of cultural cooperation on Balkans, Reconstructing of cultural productivity, Sarajevo, 3-4. decembar 1999.
- Balkan city – stage of the end of XX century, Belef – dialog of artist with city YUSTAT – 15. Septembar 2000.
- ELIA – X congress, Higher Art education in transition period, Barcelona, 3-7 October 2000.
- Cultural policy and cultural production in Serbia, CSUB Beograd, december 2000, paper: Models of european cultural policies
- Investigarea cererii si a ofertei in spatiul cultural, Temisvar, 12-13 februar 2001., paper: Cultural manager – new profession in new cultural space
- ENCATC, G.A., St. Petersburg, 28. – 30. April 2001.
- Univerzitetske biblioteke, reforma univerziteta i informaticko društvo, med. skup, Univerzitetska biblioteka, Beograd, 24. maja 2001. U 16 h., referat: Promena vrednosti i kulturne paradigme: pravci razvoja Univ. biblioteke
- University art education, challenges in XXI century, referat na skupu: Umetnicko visoko školstvo: Jugoistocna Evropa-Francuska, Strasbourg, France, 4th July 2001
- Role of women in strategic changes of university, 1st International conference of women rectors, Beijing, Peking, 25-26. Avgust 2001., uvodno predavanje
The most important studies and essays
- Education of cultural animators in France, Kultura,n.40/1978.
- Counter-culture, Kultura, N.42-43/1979.
- Synchretical character of cultural manifestations, Kulturni zivot, n.12-1979.
- PhonoArchives, Kultura, n.45-46/1979.
- Theater of social action and cultural animation, Scena n.1/1981
- Cultural animation, Kultura,n.55/1981.
- Cultural institutions and theirs promoting activities, Kultura, n.56/1982.
- Cultural aspects of street arts movements in contemporary society, Gradina, n.1/1982.
- Tourist needs as cultural needs, Kultura, n.60-61/1983.
- Cultural heritage and the tourism, Kultura, n.60-61/1983.
- Theater as medium of social action, Gradina, n.12/1983.
- The picture of the world which have to be changed, Gradina, n.5-6/1984.
- An attempted definition of dominant and subcultural models and life-styles in Yugoslavia, Potkulture, n.1/1985.
- Postgraduate studies in the field of culture, Kulturni zivot, n.3-4/1985.
- Alternative art and subcultures, Potkulture, n.2/1986.
- Cultural animator and advertising, Kulturni zivot, n.8-9/1986.
- Cultural policy and Theater management in France, Scena, n.3/1986.
- Exploration of cultural programmes in Yugoslav tourism, Kulturni zivot, n.5-6/1988.
- Theater as medium of literary animation, Gradina, n.5/1988.
- Alternative art in Yugoslavia today, Potkulture, n.4/1989.
- Cultural managers, Oko (Zagreb), n.434, 3-17 Nov.1988.
- Postmodernism and new country music, QUORUM, n.3/1989.
- Everyday life of the rural youth, Sociologija sela (Zagreb), n.101-102/1988.
- Audience of the new country music, Kultura, n.80-81/1988.
- British cultural studies (with Ratka Maric), Kultura, n.84-87/1989.
- Introduction in animation, Oko, 9-23 Feb.1989.
- Rural family at the boundary between traditional and mass culture, Zbornik Matice srpske za drustvene nauke 86-87/1989., Novi Sad
- Cultural rights, Kulturni zivot, n.10-12/1990
- Economy of the theatre, EUROMASKE, n.2/1990.
- Culture in posttotalitarian society, Knjizevna rec, may 1991.
- Library as modern cultural institution, Novine beogradskog citalista, br.1-2, 1991.
- La culture neo-folklorique de guerre, Migrations litteraires Paris, n.18-19/1991-92
- Preservation of cultural identity and collective memory of villages as condition for integral development, Zbornik Matice srpske za drustvene nauke, br.90/1991.
- New "war" culture, Vreme, 3. februar 1992., pp.57-58
- Kitsch patriotism, Socioloski pregled n.1-4/1992.
- Cultural meaning of student protest, Dosta, summer 1992.
- Marketing approach in forming of business policy of cultural institutions, Ekonomski anali, n.112/1992.
- Art alternative in the war time, Knjizevna rec, May 1993.
- Project: FIA- Fotografia, in: Stanislav Sharp: Imagination in the service of propaganda, Catalogue for the exhibition, Gallery Sebastian, Belgrade, jun 1993.
- Media war and hatred, Kultura, n.93-94/ 1994. pp. 191-207
- Alternative art as requestionning the values, Contrabellum (podlistak "Novog Pancevca"), peace movement, Pancevo, mart 1994., str. II
- The Berlin wall in Lisbonne, Ludus, br. 17, 5.maj 1993. str.19
- Teatralization of anthropology, Socioloski pregled 1-4/1993.
- Cultural basis of rural tourism, Zbornik Matice srpske za drustvene nauke 94/1993. (p. 211 - 213)
- Trivial art - populist war kitsch, catalogue for exhibition: TRIVIA (Art & War), Kulturni centar Beograda i B-92, Beograd, avgust 1994.
- Independent publishing in Yugoslavia, catalogue for Frankfurt book fair, Vreme knjige, Belgrade, september 1994.
- Cultural management, Director, n.2/1995, pp.24 - 30
- Communication studies, Director, n. 6 /1995
- Radio B-92 - otwartym glosem, KRASNOGRUDA, (in polish), zima 1995, n.4, pp.189-195
- Publishing in Yugoslavia -independent publishers, Mak (Novi Pazar), br.7/1995., pp.51-53
- Radio B-92, Horizonti, Novi Sad, br. 1/1994.
- Cultural policy and cultural management in Serbia today, Dijalog, br. 1/1995. pp.46-49
- Maps and borders - the response of the artistes to the zeitgeist, ProFemina 8, Belgrade, 1996.
- Street as a political space - the space of carnivalization, Sociology, english issue,
- Radio B-92, history of troubled times, Proceedings of School of Drama Arts, Belgrade, 1997.
- The texts about film and cinematography in the review Kultura 1968-1998, Kultura, n.96/1998.
- How to market academic books, Open Society Publishing Forum (Budapest), br. 20, 30. July 1998. (e-mail review)
- From resignation to provocation, Danas, dodatak Belef, 3. avgust 1998. - http://www.kcb.org.belef
- Alternative art in Serbia today, http://mournee.calstatela.edu/~sii/b92/rex/altex.html
- Library as cultural center of local community, CLIO magazine, n.2, 1998.
- Invisible Theatre on the streets of Belgrade, Annual Proceedings of School of Drama Arts, n.2, Belgrade, 1998.
- Arts as Provocation (in english), KRASNOGRUDA, Sejny-Stockholm, n. 8/1998
- Museum and gallery audience in Serbia, Kultura, n.97/1998.
- Kulturos vadybos ivadas, in: Kulturos aktualijos, n.5 1998, Vilnius, pp.7-16
- Library as community cultural center, u: CLIO magazin, Beograd, september 1998.
- Enterpreneurialship in culture – idea, faith, devotion, Direktor, review for modern manager, n.9-10/1998.
- Od rezygnacji do prowokacji (From resignation to provocation), Dialog, (Warszawa), XLIV, May 1999, n.5, pp.125-130
- Debalkanization of Balkans – The time of the mob, Pobjeda, Podgorica, 5. jun 1999, p. 28
- Kulturna politika, Ekologija kulturi, Arhangelsk, br. 2(5) 1998., pp.49-60
- Ekonomika kulture, Ekologija kulturi, Arhangelsk, br.2 (5) 1998, pp. 61-83
- Museum audience in Serbia, Kultura, n. 98/ 1998
- Networking - exit strategies, Kultura n. 99/ 1999
- Enterpreneurialship in culture, Annual Proceedings of School of Drama Arts, n. 3, Belgrade, 1999
- Umetnost performansa - sapostojanje ili prožimanje, Zbornik br. 4., FDU, 2000., pp. 344-358
- Istina o sopstvenom grehu, Srpski književni glasnik, Beograd, br. 1, 2000, pp.97-100.
- Cultural policies in Central and Eastern Europe - Comparative approach, Review 22/ European Cultural Foundation, Amsterdam, Ecume/Bucharest, 2001.
- Carnivalization of protest, New Theatre Quarterly, Cambridge, n. 65/ 2001.
- Borders and maps in Contemporary Yugoslav Art, in: Redefining Cultural Identities, ed, by Nada Svob Djokic, Culturelink, Zagreb, 2001., pp.71-86
- Ekonomika kulturi, Art menadzer, zurnal dlja profesionalov, Moskva, br. 1/2002, pp. 3-7
www.osi.hu/cpd/spf/20`98.html (How to market academic books)