Working Bibliography and Internet Sources
Publications that Disseminate the Results of this Research Project
* “Information Technologies against Public-Sector Corruption in the Czech Republic: Assessment and Recommendations.” Central European Political Studies Review, vol. 4, no. 4 (2002).
* "There is No Simple Recipe for Corruption (Full Text in Czech)." The article was published under the title “Head on on the Block“ on July 29, 2002 in Respekt.
* "European Studies and the Theory of International Relations." (in Czech) Politologicky casopis [Journal of Political Science], vol. 9, no. 1 (2002): 50-67.
* "Democratization of the EU: A Task for 'Mission Impossible'? Book Review." East Central Europe - L'Europe du Centre-Est. Eine wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift no. 2 (2001): 161-167.
* "Ideational Structure in Flux: Uncertain Future for the IMF?" Perspectives: The Central European Review of International Affairs no. 16 (Summer 2001): 5-20.
* "Developmentalists and Nationalists: On the Transformations in Eastern Europe." The Central European Studies no. 2 (Winter-Spring 2000/2001): 25-37.
* "The Transformation and Strategies of Policy Formation. Book Review." East Central Europe - L'Europe du Centre-Est. Eine wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift no. 1 (2000): 173-178.
* "Deconstruction as Political Action. Two Trends of Deconstruction in Contemporary Social Theory." (in Czech) Sociologicky casopis [Sociological Journal], vol. 36, no. 1 (2000): 97-109.
* "Politicizing Modern Society - Seeking the Path to Another Modernity." (in Czech) Politologicky casopis [Journal of Political Science], vol. 6, no. 4 (1999): 378-391.
* "Justice in Redistribution or in Recognition? On a Contemporary Discussion in American Radical Theory." (in Czech) co-authored by Pavel Barsa, Politologicky casopis [Journal of Political Science], vol. 5, no. 2 (1998): 176-189.